Monday

The work station...


This is where it ALL happens! (you know, the one dreadie a day!) I have a feeling this mirror which I snagged from my bedroom upstairs, may have just become a permanent fixture in my living room.... Whenever I have a few minutes between feeding my three children, washing their clothes, driving around from place to place, wiping a** and trying to keep them engaged in super-natural productive and peaceful play, I sit down and knot up a strand. Thought you'd want to know! Oh, you see that pickle jar with the sticks in it? My son, Nolan gifted me with those "Christmas trees" for my work area and decorated them with bells, shells and beads. Very inspiring! What's at the workstation? A dog flea comb (supa important), a loofah (a must for these fine locks), rubber bands for sectioning (I think I'm over that...I'm just grabbing a hunk and knottin it up), a blowdryer for drying after Mama C makes me scrub with harsh soaps and baking soda, clips and scrunchies for keeping it out of my face, a scarf for when I have to go out, and a cushion to sit on (very necessary)....

No comments: