Sunday

New Look




So, I regret to admit that I have officially been neglecting my locks. For real! No palm rolling going on on this head...not for some time now. And so...I have been experimenting with ways to conceal the growth and matted mess on days when I need to look professional or nice! Like for work or family parties, etc.... The other day, I grabbed my scarf and just wrapped it around my head. This was the result and I think I like it! For the back, I just kind of piled it up there and stuck a few bobby pins in the center to hold it. I heard lots of kind words that day, so it must've looked okay! What do you think?

1 comment:

Lauren Tirado said...

Hey! I love your dreadlocks, so I am starting on getting some of my own! I was wondering what method did you use to get yours started? I have a specific look in my head that I want mine to look like and it looks like you and I have similar hair types.